Please check the below *HOT* requirement and let me know if you have anyone
*Oracle ADF Developer - Irving, TX*
Duration: 9 Months
Rate - DOE
• 7+ yrs of software development experience.
• 2+ yrs of development experience in Oracle application development
• Must be a team player and have good communications skills
• Experience with Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL
• Strong experience in Microsoft Office productivity tools
• Understanding of authentication and authorization security concepts
• Understanding of all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrated expertise in change management and version control practices
• Knowledge and experience in Oracle SOA Suite will be a plus
• Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change
• Working knowledge and understanding of Oracle Webcenter Suite
• The candidate should have implemented at least 2 enterprise web
applications developed on ADF/Webcenter suite
• Working knowledge of networks
• Working knowledge of Linux OS
• Working knowledge of ETL processes
• Working knowledge of data modeling concepts both relational and
• Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
• Working knowledge Hyperion EPM infrastructure
• Working knowledge of automated job scheduling
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.