18 month, 4 or 5 day a week onsite project – client will consider someone 4
days but would ideally love someone who would or could relocate for the
duration of the project – this is most definitely a Functional role –
candidate must have excellent communication skills – please – the focus is
JDE Enterprise 1 with WMS and TMS experience. Location is S. California –
near Los Angeles,
JDE Enterprise 1 Business Systems Analyst - Advanced Warehousing
Client is attempting to identify a Senior Business Systems Analyst with
functional expertise in JDE Enterprise 1 with Advanced Warehousing
experience for an 18 month project in the Los Angeles area. Project is
currently in the Build phase, so the primary emphasis will be on JDE
Configuration, Report Design, Testing & Roll-out.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Configure JDE Advanced Warehousing (WMS), Transportation
Management (TMS) and Quality Management (QM) system to meet business
• Support JDE testing process.
• Develop and maintain information and documentation related to
modifying business processes and systems.
• Engage in data modeling, technical analysis and research
alternatives for development of business requirements. Translate
requirements into highly specified project briefs or requirements packages.
• Detail the operations the system will perform, and the way data
will be viewed by the user, present designs to the client and, upon
approval, work closely with the client team to implement the solution.
• Understand Business Reporting requirements and design reports
within JDEdwards and/or OneView to meet the requirements.
In order to qualify for this position:
• 7+ years as Business Systems Analyst with recent JDE
• JDE E1 with large-scale distribution expertise; Release 9.0, 9.1
• JD Edwards WMS/Advanced Warehouse required.
• Distribution-industry functional expertise preferred (Order to
cash, procurement management, and inventory management).
• AS/400 operations experience is a plus.
• SQL experience is a plus.
• Experience with DSI MEP, Motorola RF Scanners and Vocollect is
also a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
*Sunny Mehta* |*SVS Integration, Inc.*|
2033 Gateway Place, Suite 500 San Jose, CA 95110|
*Office*: *408-722-9100 Extn: 113*|
*GTalk:* sunny.recruiter2012 | *Skype:* sunnymehta89| *Yahoo:* sunnymehta89
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.