Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com

*Need Systems Engineer *

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

Sr Systems Engineer: A Systems Engineer is part of a team responsible for
planning and executing the integration of Internet based products and
services for shared Platform Services, primarily the Identity systems used
across the enterprise. These services reside in multiple complex data
centers and network environments and must be efficient, secure, scalable,
reliable and cost effective.

Primary responsibilities include the design/build and implementation of
additional production and non-production environments across multiple data
centers to support integration testing for development and business unit
teams as well as HA/DR initiatives. Configuration management and Runbook
documentation will be critical to the success of these environments. An APM
solution will be designed and implemented as part of this project.

Experience with *Java/Tomcat application configuration*, *custom software
implementation, database administration, network and systems design,
performance and availability monitoring*, process improvement, and *systems
documentation *is required. *Automation experience with Chef or other
similar solutions* is preferred

--

*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax: 734-418-2603 | email:
*prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2