Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

Please find the below requirement if you have any consultant available for
the below position,
send me their updated resume with contact details to karth...@epromptus.com

Position: WebSphere Message Broker Developer
Location: MI
Duration: Long term
Start date: Next week

A WebSphere Message Broker Developer ( not QA) has just backed out of a
position they were going to start tomorrow at Client,
so we need somebody right away and we can pay up to $55.00 on C2C.
This would be an immediate start or as soon as possible after a Skype
interview ( not phone ).
We obviously would prefer somebody that is currently in  Michigan, Ohio or
Illinois due to speed.
Please let me know right away if you have anybody.

When submitting, please send the following information:
Full name :
Email:
Phone number :
Location :
Relocation :
Availability:
Visa status :
(if h1b  visa expiry date)
Rate :
Last 5 digits of SSN :
Two official references:
Educational details :
(Means if he holds any degree i need the university name, location of the
university. )