Hi

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

 This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
bijender.ku...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 408-520-9035.

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under:*

*Title: Mobile Developer*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: Long term*

*Project Details*:

· DSW is creating a native iOS Mobile App
· Seeking a lead agile consultant to develop and design the mobile app
architecture
· This person will be the point developer to drive our team technical
decisions
· Project timeline is 6+ months

*Requirements (Must Haves):*
· 2+ years’ experience with creating enterprise level mobile applications
in Xcode
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Experience working as a technical lead
· Experience working with RESTful webservices
· Automated Testing / Test Driven Development experience
· Ability to start immediately

· Retail and eCommerce experience
· Jira, Maven, Bamboo, GIT experience (Highly Preferred)

……………

Regards

Bijender Kumar

 Direct: 408-520-9035