*Location : San Francisco , CA / San Jose , CA* (Locals Only)
*Duration : 12+ months **Summary Description:*
Provides local computer hardware and software support. Key Objectives and
responsibilities include: help desk support/management, customer support on
the desktop/laptop/network, customer service, national and local asset
management, education and training of clients, compilation of records and
reports related to production, machine malfunctioning, and maintenance.
Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more areas of technology or as
a point person for a business area in the local office.
*Strategic & Technical Orientation / Job Content:*
Leveraging prerequisite on-the-job experience, technical training technical
judgment, and an understanding of standards for technology implementation
and customer service skills, is responsible for resolving technical issues
and implementation of standard technologies in the local market. May
develop and share best practices across the global/national network.
*Quality Service Delivery:*
· Receives work from and responds to service center tickets, walk-in
or internal help requests.
· Using experience and technical judgement, successfully
troubleshoots and resolves or escalates complex technical problems in a
timely manner while following consistent, standard approaches.
· Complies with standard operating procedures and checklists in
delivering quality solutions and service.
· Documents all work, including research and resolution related to
service requests, in call tracking system
· Actively participates in training and personal career development.
· May participate on/be assigned to local, market or regional
· May have responsibilities ensuring that the office/cluster/region
is adhering to nationally established policies and procedures
· Executes routine tasks and may be required to accept & resolve
escalated support issues from other teams.
· May serve on a national team to coordinate implementation of
standard technologies (A/V, Asset management, etc.) or to serve as subject
matter expert in the local office for a technology (Notes, network, etc.)
· Participates in overall local office support team, substituting
for other groups as necessary.
· May perform asset management, network support, connectivity,
telecom, project management, Market & regional work, procurement.
· Productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service
attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team
focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication
skills and adherence to firm and US IT standard operating procedures.
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
· Strong skills utilizing Lotus Notes databases and Microsoft
· Understanding of technology/software relevant to team
· Must be willing to work overtime as necessary for day-to-day
operations and occasional weekend or after-hours coverage. May be required
to carry cell phone, pager or blackberry.
· Commitment to professional growth; seeks opportunities for
development; looks for ways to share knowledge with others.
· Experience in PC support, remote communications, local area
· Windows XP, Windows 7 & 8 operating systems, software
installation and configuration
· Experience with Lotus Notes, MS Office , PC & Peripheral
Technical certifications such as A+, Network+, MCP and MCSE desired
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2183
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.