Please send resumes to

Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.

ETL DataStage Developer

  Location: Freeport, Maine(Need Locals or Nearby)

Duration: 6+ Months

Client: LL Bean

F2F after the Phone Screen

•             Need 2 DataStage Developers for our Enterprise Integration

•             Selected candidates will work from specifications provided by
the Application Tech Lead and ETL Tech Lead.

•             These resources may also work with the ETL Tech Lead on ETL
designs when requested.

 *Must Have:*

•             High proficiency with IBM DataStage; preferably version 8.x.

•             Extensive DataStage development experience; preferably
spanning multiple engagements and technologies.

•             DataStage design experience; preferably spanning multiple
engagements and technologies.

•             Experience in performance monitoring, performance tuning and
design for reuse.

•             Experience in production support; how to design processes for
ease of maintenance, restartability, etc.

•             Experience in QA testing of ETL processes.

•             Experience with multiple DBMS platforms including Oracle, SQL
Server and UDB DB2.

•             Experience in capacity/storage projections.

*Nice to Have:*

•             Experience with other IIS foundational tools such as
FastTrack, Metadata Workbench and Business Glossary.

•             Experience developing solutions that integrate with SAP.

•             Experience developing against a mainframe DB2 database.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168 <>

*Please send resumes to*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website:

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax: 734-418-2603 | email:
** <>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2