*Linux Systems EngineerBothell, WA.Duration: 6 months +3 roles*
- Experience as Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Systems
Admin/Engineer in operations of a large-scale enterprise
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in automation, expert in making things repeatable and
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly
- Solid Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
- Experience implementing build configuration tools, such as Jenkins,
Git, SVN, Ant, Chef and Puppet
- Extensive scripting experience: Shell, Python, Perl, PowerShell
· Be self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no
- Provide 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with
other team members.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies including code
profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration.
· Working experience with either OpenStack, CloudStack, VMWare
vDirector or other cloud management frameworks: deployment, configuration,
- Proven competency with most UNIX commands/utilities.
- Knowledge of Linux, especially Red Hat or OEL
- Knowledge of or experience with C programs.
- System installation and configuration experience.
· Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and SSO integration
· Familiarity of SaaS ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2k8 R2/2012
- Knowledge of HP Blade systems
- Familiarity with HP and Sun hardware.
- Familiarity with SAN, NAS and other storage technologies.
- Familiarity with EMC and/or HP disk arrays
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.