Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
if you have any available resources
Role : Data Architect
Location :Marlborough MA
Interview :Face is a must
Duration :Long term contract
The Enterprise Architecture group is looking for a Data Architect/ Modeler/
Strategist the Order Management and Compliance Systems in the Trading domain.
The successful candidate will work with a team of front office investment
to define and deliver the Data Strategy, group wide. S/he will at the same
time play a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the data
team, governance, implementation of data strategy, data design, modeling and
security. On a day-to-day basis, s/he will provide analysis and recommendations
on data functions, procedures and policies to mission critical systems in the
area of investment research and portfolio construction. The successful
will be regarded as a trust-worthy authoritative data expert across fixed
and equity domains.
The candidate should have a proven track record in developing and delivering
Data Strategies surrounding Investment Management Data. Strong experience in
Data Modeling, Data Design, Data Governance, Investment Management processes,
systems, quality assurance and an awareness of Market and Reference Data
are critical. Superb ability to acquire knowledge and grasp new skills
is essential to success in this role.
Delivery focus is a key attribute for this role. Other essential skills
consensus building, team management, project management, and negotiation
Hands-on involvement in resolving issues is regularly required and the
should be adept in navigating within a mission critical fast-paced environment.
This role reports to the Manager of Data Architecture within IS. The candidate
will work quite independently in a very entrepreneurial fashion.
· Develop, promote, and build consensus around data architecture for
the investor and client teams, providing technical leadership for developing
and maintaining solutions.
· Identify gaps in the Data Model and address them actively in
with business facing teams using a deep understanding of financial services
or high-volume, low-latency systems in other verticals.
· In collaboration with the application teams, define, develop,
and communicate information movement standards that will be used by our
· Align Investment Data Architecture efforts with other Enterprise
Architecture/ Information Management counterparts to ensure overall alignment
of architecture components.
· Define, own, and drive the evolution of our Trading Data
· Establish and maintain effective relationships by having a high
of continuous interaction with our internal clients.
· Work with our internal clients to proactively identify and prioritize
opportunities for new/improved capabilities.
· Own, track, and research investor-related data production issues
and work with appropriate teams on continuous improvement.
· Act as the thought leader and “go to” person within information
for investment and client data matters.
· Stay abreast of the “state of the art” as it relates data
throughout the investment industry.
· At least 10 years progressive experience in Data Architecture
i.e., data modeling, architecture and integration.
· Proven experience in developing and delivering data-related financial
solutions aligned with the enterprise data architecture strategy.
· Experience in developing and implementing Trading Data delivery
plan, standards and guidelines, software development methodologies and
· Comprehensive understating of the financial services industry
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of diverse asset classes
fixed income, derivatives) data lifecycle. Understanding of Asset Management
· Broad experience in the software development life cycle, particularly
development management background, is highly desirable.
· Knowledge of a variety of tools, technologies and capabilities
to the creation, dissemination and calculation of financial-related data.
· Experience in developing data movement/ data integration standards
and architecting scalable service oriented solutions.
· Hands-on experience with ETL, CDC and ESB tools is a plus.
· Solid understanding of transaction and information systems, data
warehouses, data marts, ODS, MDM methodologies and life cycle as well as ETL
and MDM technologies.
· Strong facilitation skills to engage subject matter experts to define
data requirements and conduct data modeling design reviews with project teams.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain
and document the Data Architecture to diverse audiences (technical, business,
· Highly self-directed and able to manage and prioritize multiple
and competing challenges, issues, ambiguities, and contradictions.
· Self-motivated and entrepreneurial personality.
· Bachelor’s degree in software or systems engineering, computer
information systems management or the equivalent. Masters is a plus.
Keys to this Position
1. Technical: This candidate will have strong Technical skills with Data
Data Architecture and Integration. Solid understanding of Data Warehouses,
Data Marts, Data Modeling (ER/Studio preferable) and Oracle. Oracle experience
is a must
2.We are seeking a well-rounded Data Architect that can demonstrate skills
in the areas of Strategy, Delivery (tactical) and Implementation.
3.An understanding of Next Generation data platforms such as data appliances,
columnar databases and other NOSQL databases is a huge plus.
4.Strong experience with high volume and low latency architectures solutions
is necessary to support the trading systems
5.Domain knowledge: Financial Services experience is a +
6.Strong Client relationship skills. This individual needs to be smart and
articulate and will interface with the business. Great Communication skills
are a must.
7.The following is a Plus: Equities or Fixed Income knowledge. Candidates out
of Big 4 consulting firms are desired.
8.Primary location is Boston with 1-2 days/week in Marlborough. If the person
wants to be based in Marlborough and travel to Boston a couple of days per
week, the manager will still entertain that arrangement. Flexibility to work
in both locations weekly is very important
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.