Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Job Title:.Net/ Silverlight Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 5 + Months
This is for a Silverlight Developer... the qualified candidate will
Investigate and fix issues in the MultiOmyx Silverlight viewer.
Add new features to the viewer. Perform relevant reviews and tests of the
viewer to ensure quality.
Create or update relevant software development documents pertaining to the
viewer.

Must Have:
3 or more RECENT years with Silverlight, C# & .NET, 2 or more RECENT years
in reverse engineering existing Silverlight code to fix bugs and add new
features.

Nice To Have:
3 or more years with HTML5, Javascript & CSS.
Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message