Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com
*QA Test Lead/PM*
*Client: Hewlett Packard*
*Start Date: 12/2/2013 *
*End Date: 10/31/2014 *
*Location: Washington DC *
This is a hybrid type of role… it is a QA Lead who has a Project Management
type of background… candidates need to have strong experience with ICD-10
project efforts and the associated quality processes supporting such an
Please include: name, rate, location and contact number for each candidate
submitted and send me your best two (2) candidates!
Works with the Solution Architect team in the definition, establishment,
documentation, implementation, and continuous updates of integration
standards, methods, procedures and best practices. Focuses on reducing the
time it takes to understand project timeline and quality impact to any
effort that encompasses new or changed functionality in all applications,
especially as it relates to integration points between applications.
Creates and executes Test Plans and Test Cases for Enterprise Application
Integration points for various applications and projects.
*Responsibilities - 60% of allocation*
• Works with the business and application teams to understand all changes
• Ensures that impact analysis is conducted for all proposed changes and
communicated to all stakeholders
• Works with the Solution Architect team to create or update shared models,
diagrams, and documents to effectively articulate multiple views of the
integration architecture including navigational flows, relationship
diagrams, integration points, and traceability matrices
• Works with internal and external development partners to support and
measure project-level integration solution development, performing quality
reviews and measuring adherence to integration guidelines and procedures,
to ensure consistent and coherent integration implementations
• Analyzes both conceptual and detailed integration architecture plans, and
work with internal staff, and external partners and providers, to ensure
clarity and assist with driving the plans to fruition
• Prepares technical quality enter/exit gates for infrastructure design,
integration testing, and deployment
• Ensures validation of integration points at all phases of the software
development life cycle by working with responsible parties to gather
relevant existing artifacts (test plans, test cases, etc.) from each
application team, create new artifacts, and work with the appropriate
resources to execute Enterprise level tests within and across applications
as required by various projects.
• Follows BCBSA project standards including use of project delivery tools
such as HP Quality Center and others, standard templates such as Test
Plans, status reporting, and currently approved processes.
25% of allocation:
• Work with Solution Architect team to maintain and make updated
integration information available to organization:
• Research industry integration trends & best practices and develop
recommendations of technologies and methods to stakeholders at all levels
• Evaluate and recommend integration technology solutions and drive the
implementation of new technologies and development methods
15% of allocation:
• Continue to grow in knowledge of latest Integration, QA, and IT trends
• *10+ years of progressive experience in Solutions Engineering or
Architecture, documenting and designing systems, with exposure to a wide
range of information technologies and architectures*
*• 5 + year(s) general supervisory / team lead experience preferred*
• Extensive communication, consultative and collaboration skills
• Strong Architectural Modeling and Diagramming; IT Development; Quality
Principles; IT Security Knowledge; Understanding of Product/Service
• Extensive experience establishing, documenting, and version control of
standards, guidelines and best practices.
• Experience with multiple operating system experience is a plus (Server
2003 and XP client preferred)
• Experience with multiple programming languages is a plus (SQL, Oracle,
Java, .Net, C#, Clarion, VB preferred)
• Experience with BCBSA project tools including HP Quality Center, IBM
Rational ClearQuest, IBM Rational ReqPro and others.
• Strong experience with ICD-10 project efforts and the associated quality
processes supporting such an effort.
• System's management and security architecture experience is a plus
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Change Management or Integration Engineering Classes /
Seminars, and Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Problem solving skills example:
With the diversity of applications utilized within a company, a clear
understanding of the impact of changes by each application team to the
other applications and the infrastructure will be developed and
communicated to all stakeholders. This will succeed with the documentation
of existing relationships between applications and infrastructure
integration points; establishment of quality processes to maintain clarity
of these relationships; processes to communicate changes to the
infrastructure integration points effectively to all project stakeholders;
and tasks that will ensure effective change control resulting in more
efficiency and reduced number of issues when the application updates are
*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*
*Thanks & Regards*
Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com
phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax: 734-418-2603 | email:
N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.