Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to *pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>

*Job Title: Java developer*
* Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

Senior Java Consultant to work with teams in implementing Java solutions
across CRM Infrastructure by providing analysis, impacts, timelines
identifying performance problems and implement solutions based on business
requirements. The resource will work on CORE Systems Development and
continuity that includes CORE Projects, and CORE BAUs including Emergencies
and Fact tracks.

Design, develop and maintain Java/WEB/JSP applications/forms utilizing
latest internet Technologies.

Migrate, Upgrade, integrate, customize frameworks, and API including
interfaces between external and internal applications/systems and we

Maintain B2B and B2C work flow process with Web based CRM Call center
applications and Web based customer self service applications

Install, maintain and tune J2EE/JSP/XML/WEB application servers.

Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.

*Required Experience*

*Minimum of 7 + years of Java experience in the US, 4 years of J2EE, 4
years of XML, Must have Spring Framework experience*

Work experience in following technologies - Java, JSP (JSTL/Javascrpt),
Spring, *Spring MVC*, Spring Webflow, JDBC, SQL, XML.

Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*[image: Inline image 2]*

*Mail: **pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>