*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*Job Title:* UI / UX Designer
*Job Location:* San Antonio,TX
Length: 6 month
The User Experience (UX) Designer /Front-End Developer will:
Design Skills / Knowledge
- Create high-level and/or detailed user interface specifications
consisting of deliverables such as wire frames, navigation designs, user
flows, user interaction rules, and working proto types to effectively
communicate design ideas from concept through final design
- Design user interfaces with the goal of optimizing and enhancing user
efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction
- Assist in the front-end implementation of product solutions and
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, potential
usability challenges, and details of the UX design process to team members
- Define solutions from the user’s perspective while effectively balancing
business goals, technical constraints and project objectives
- Document, communicate, and advocate design solutions through dialogue
with internal staff, written and verbal presentations, and UI specifications
- Work within established standards, guidelines, and paradigms for existing
* Formal UX design experience.
* Usability testing
* Rapport / communication skills(requirements gathering).
Other Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide user experience direction and support across multiple projects
- Actively communicate status and issues to UX Lead and Project Managers
- Assist in socializing the user experience team’s activities, roles, and
responsibilities to both technical andnon-technical groups within the
- Assist in socializing front-end development best practices
- Participate in the gathering and/or validation of user requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functional design
- Strong knowledge of *HTML5,CSS3, and Java script*
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks & libraries (ext JS, jQuery,
jQuery UI, Ember, etc.)
- Superb communication skills (verbal written, and presentation)
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated knowledge of Visio and Photoshop
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.