Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job
Title : Peoplesoft HCMLocation : San Diego,CADuration : 24 month Contract

experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x within the last year
Experience with a PeopleSoft Upgrade (at least one must be on HCM 9.x )
minimum of 5 years technical experience on teh HR side (HRMS/HCM)
Experience with Workflow AWE

PeopleSoft Production support is desirable
e-Benefits and e-Performance module experiences is strongly desirable
minimum of 5 years development life-cycle experience with People-Tools 8.4x
or higher including: People-Code, SQR, Crystal and Application Engine
Must have HRMS/HCM Functional experience including HR, Payroll and Benefits
Experience with Pivot Grid
Experience with Group Build

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC