*Project Manager w/P & C*
New York City, NY
*Primary :*The Project Manager needs to have* Property and Casualty
experience *and Insurance industry experience to develop all aspects of new
specialty insurance line, including IT systems support and business
· At least 7 years of hands-on Project Management experience
demonstrating the following skills in managing large complex initiatives:
· Establish positive working relationships with customers,
stakeholders and team members.
· Lead project team to deliver business and technical objectives
on-time and within budget
· Act as a problem solver and drive decisions.
· Follow established project management practices including
management of scope, requirements, issues, and risks.
· Collaborate with external consultants and manage vendor
· Have understanding of the technical aspects of insurance systems
· Create MS Project schedule and utilize the schedule to
communicate and manage the work.
· Manage project budget and maintain ongoing cost benefit analysis
· Report status, baseline variances, issues and risks according to
· Ensure that all required project deliverables are created and
kept up to date
· Prepare project for governance gate approvals.
· Collaborate with other project and program managers to manage
· MS Project 2010/ Project Server
[image: Description: LOGO]
*HR Point Consulting Inc.*
Ph : *312-675-8755 <312-675-8755>*
Fax: 847 568 1184
Email : *h...@hrpointconsulting.com* <h...@hrpointconsulting.com>
Web : www.hrpointconsulting.com
Gtalk & Yahoo : *hina.hrpoint*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.