Role: Front End Developer

Location: Woodbury, NY
Duration: 6+ Months

Experience Level:  9+ years

Job Description:
•        Web applications development with a focus on the client side
•        Redesign and implement new UI's

*Expert level Skills Required in the below:*
JAVA Programming, HTML, Java Script, CSS,

Angular.Js / Backbone.js, GWT, JavaScript MVC, Mid  Level experience
Excellent communication skills

* Preferred Skills:*
•        Experience with high volume, high traffic, consumer facing portals

•        Experience with performance optimization and complex debugging in

•        Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP, PHP, or

•        Working experience with unit-testing or TDD using various

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH

Oslo Solutions LLC

Email Id:

Phone: 661-748-0240

(we have some issues with phone lines today please send me an email will
call you back)