Role: Front End Developer

Location: Woodbury, NY
Duration: 6+ Months

Experience Level:  9+ years

Job Description:
Responsibilities
•        Web applications development with a focus on the client side
•        Redesign and implement new UI's

*Expert level Skills Required in the below:*
JAVA Programming, HTML, Java Script, CSS,

Angular.Js / Backbone.js, GWT, JavaScript MVC, Mid  Level experience
Excellent communication skills

* Preferred Skills:*
•        Experience with high volume, high traffic, consumer facing portals

•        Experience with performance optimization and complex debugging in
JavaScript

•        Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP, PHP, or
Python

•        Working experience with unit-testing or TDD using various
frameworks.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH

Oslo Solutions LLC

Email Id: srini...@oslosolutions.com

Phone: 661-748-0240

*Website: http://www.oslosolutions.com
<https://bluprd0810.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=KT-yNw9YY0SoF0GlBfeD7XJUpXjZ588InxeVy_qXoTWtagTLvHMNVMLPFxl16Chpyrixnqdf740.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.oslosolutions.com>
 *

(we have some issues with phone lines today please send me an email will
call you back)