Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*ETL Administration on Abinitio and Datastage*
12 months + Contract

*Skill set:*
7+ years ETL Administration on Abinitio and Datastage
*AIX and Solaris*
Must be able to support Abinitio upgrade from 3.x to 3.1.5 as well as
Datastage 8.0-9.1
Supporting application teams

Need someone to bring on asap- supporting deployment, level 3 tickets,
escalating issues. It is an Abinitio and Datastage Administration role on
AIX and Solaris- must haves.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*115