Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Project Manager

Location: Albany, NY

Length: Long Term

Bachelor's degree required (Master's Degree preferred)

Health Care experience strongly preferred.

PMP Certification required.

7 years’ experience in professional project management within IT
environment.

Demonstrated success in leading and executing large complex projects.

Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate easily at all
levels of the organization.

Proven track record of successful delivery.

Possess a strong sense of accountability and urgency in completing
assignments

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>