Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of
our client. Hereby I am sending the requirement for your perusal, please go
through it and let me know if you have any consultants available and please
send me there updated resume along with Contact information and rate.
Appreciate your early response.
*Oracle Release Coordinator/Clone Coordinator*
*Duration: 6+ months *
*Location: Ada, MI*
*Telephonic and then in-person or Skype*
- 5-8 years of custom or product software release management experience
- Experience managing code repositories and assembling software build
- Formal technical experience with SDLC and build/release and
- Must be strong with communication planning, issue management, risk
management and project scheduling.
- Experience working with end-users, and internal cross teams to
prioritize and scope scheduled releases with completion dates for each
- Managing software builds, source code repositories and automated
testing in a large data center environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Systems including Word, Excel, Visio
- Large data center experience
- Experience with the following technologies : 11g, weblogic, clustering
in large production environments.
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Previous build management experience
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Coordinates the release of applications through the entire SDLC.
- Develops and manages a Release Plan.
- Develops and manages a detailed project schedule for release process.
- Manages the deployment of applications or application components
through the respective environments.
- Coordinates comprehensive user acceptance and early adoption testing.
- Works closely with other application development and support teams to
coordinate the release and testing of inter-dependent applications.
- Manage time sensitive project and release efforts
- Develops release rollout and back-out procedures.
- Coordinates technical validation of training materials associated with
- Coordinate with Project /Program Managers, Change Managers and
Configuration Managers to ensure that deployment of hardware and software
changes to Production environment are authorized, traceable, tested,
installed, verified and validated by the customer.
*Oracle App DBA Sys Admin*
*Duration: 6 +months *
*Location: Ada, MI*
*Telephonic and then in-person or Skype *
- Deploying, administrating, and supporting Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware
Security/Identity Management components including but not limited to:
Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Unified Directory,
and Oracle Directory Server.
- Design, develop, and unit test web services and other security
integration components using J2EE
- Assist application teams with application security integration of user
roles/policies, troubleshooting issues
- Working with Shared Services Team manage/perform product patch
upgrades and prepare Release Management task lists
- Performance testing, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of architecting, deploying, administrating, and supporting
Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware Security/Identity
- Experience in the design and implementation OIM custom connectors
- Experience implementing workflow processes using Oracle SOA / BPEL
- Excellent business, analytical, and problem solving skills
Avani Technology Solutions Inc.
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise*
*SBA 8(A) Certified Firm*
722 Weiland Road, Suite 205
Rochester, NY 14626
Ph: 585- 643 -1763
YM: swapna2956 Gtalk:swapna2956
| Oracle Platinum Partner | Microsoft Partner | PMI Global R.E.P.| E-Verify
| Certified MBE | Member ASA | SBA 8(A) Firm |
*lndia development center certified as:*
| ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001:2005 | NASSCOM Member |
Disclaimer:**** The information transmitted is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains material of
Avani Technology Solutions Inc. which maybe confidential or proprietary.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete it.
If you do not want to receive any further emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line.****
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.