*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*Job title:* Senior Data Architect
*Location:* Foster City, CA
*Duration:* 12 months (Extension or Conversion possible)
*Must have Skills:*
- Expert knowledge of Erwin.
- Excellent SQL and DDL skills.
*Nice to Have Skills:*
- AbInitio EME/EMMS for the analysis of metadata.
- Experience with Microstrategy and/or Cognos.
- Experience with RDBMS (DB2 UDB, Oracle preferred).
The ideal candidate will function as a Senior Data Architect, participating
in the design and implementation of data models that can support ongoing
company projects. An understanding OLTP, OLAP, normalization, ETL, naming
standards and metadata is key to this position. The position requires
utilizing data modeling tools to develop logical and physical data models
and documenting design documents. The ability to work independently is
• Design and review logical and physical data models for OLTP and OLAP in
compliance with corporate standards.
• Use business requirements to document clear and concise technical
database and ETL design.
• Maintain design and naming standards
• Maintain data dictionaries and integration of systems through database
• Create DDL, View SQL, and contribute to performance tuning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years as data architect.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Banking or financial experience. Technical Knowledge
• Expert knowledge of normalized and dimensional modeling techniques
• Expert knowledge of Erwin or System Architect.
• Experience with RDBMS (DB2 UDB, Oracle preferred).
• Prior experience working with data modeling repository server environment.
• Excellent SQL and DDL skills.
• Experience with project lifecycle development.
• Ability to write clear design and process documentation.
• Experience with Microstrategy and/or Cognos
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.