NOTE: Please send h1b copy with submission as couple of consultants who had
an interview last night they were CPT/OPT visa holders and we don’t want to
take a chance with our client now. Rate is not issue but send genuine
profile with h1b copy and I will arrange the interview call for them. If
you are not ok to send the h1b copy with submission then we will work for
some other requirement but don’t submit for this role.

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well.

I have this urgent position open with one of my clients. We submitted 2
consultants who had an interview yesterday and couldn’t make it. I can
submit 2 consultant for this role. Interview can be set up today night. Let
me know if  you have solid profile for this role. This is through tier 1
vendor.

*NOTE: I don’t want any delivery issue, so please share only those profiles
who are really interested to go for this role.*

*JAVA Developer(8 years of experience at-least)*

*Tampa, FL*

*6 Months to long term*

*SKILLS Required:* Java/J2ee, MVC, Spring, Oracle.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vipin Kaushal*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CBC77F.15AC2B90]

20, Industrial Park Drive, Nashua, NH-03062.
Ph: 603-324-4011

E-mail: vip...@universal-sw.com <vikramj...@universal-sw.com>
Website: www.universal-sw.com

*G-Talk: **click2vipin || Yahoo IM: click2vipin*