REPLY TO: vip...@universal-sw.com

NOTE: Please send h1b copy with submission as couple of consultants who had
an interview last night they were CPT/OPT visa holders and we don’t want to
take a chance with our client now. Rate is not issue but send genuine
profile with h1b copy and I will arrange the interview call for them. If
you are not ok to send the h1b copy with submission then we will work for
some other requirement but don’t submit for this role.

*JAVA Developer(8 years of experience at-least)*

*Tampa, FL*

*6 Months to long term*

*SKILLS Required:* Java/J2ee, MVC, Spring, Oracle.

REPLY TO: vip...@universal-sw.com

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vipin Kaushal*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CBC77F.15AC2B90]

20, Industrial Park Drive, Nashua, NH-03062.
Ph: 603-324-4011

E-mail: vip...@universal-sw.com <vikramj...@universal-sw.com>
Website: www.universal-sw.com

*G-Talk: **click2vipin || Yahoo IM: click2vipin*