*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*Job Title*: *Data Warehouse Architect / Developer *
*Location*: Irvine, CA
*Duration: *13 Months
Informatica, Erwin, Oracle, Unix, Data Mapping, ETL, Datawareshousing,
Development, Designing, Data Mapping, production Support, Data modeling
*Technical Skills: Informatica, Erwin, Oracle, Unix, Data Mapping, ETL,
Datawareshousing, Development, Designing, Data Mapping, production Support,
- 7+ years of experience in a *Data Warehouse environment*. Familiarity
with Informatica, Erwin, Oracle and UNIX are essential.
- Metadata management and data integrity skills will be an added benefit.
- Collects business requirements
- Designs solutions in Data Warehouse to meet business requirements
- Creates prototypes/*ETL specifications* based on requirements and
analysis of data
- Designs and develops *ETL mappings* and workflows/sessions
- Creates scripts for Oracle database tables and unit tests them
- Creates/modifies *UNIX scripts*
- Ensures adherence to locally defined standards for all developed
- Supports the development and design of the internal data integration
- Performs unit tests and initial QA tests with test data
- Participates in DI design of new Data Warehouse projects
- Participates in design and development reviews
- Works with source system owners to resolve source data issues and
refine transformation rules
- Support all on-call production duties Other Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an architect and an ETL developer
- Informatica, Erwin, Oracle and Unix skills essential
- Informatica Certification and/or Data Modeling certifications preferred
- Metadata management and data integrity skills will be an added benefit
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Strong teamwork skills essential
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.