Role : ETL Admin
Location: San Antonio,TX
Experience : 5+years
ETL Infrastrcture Support experience covering Informatica and/Datastage
(Preferably both) with software install, configuration, trouble shooting
job issues, database skills, strong unix scripting skills and good
• Informatica/Datastage Admin experience that includes software install on
servers, upgrade software, configure, familiarity with metadata engine,
server layout, trouble shooting and tuning knowledge
• Candidate should have strong Database SQL knowledge for any of the
databases (Oracle/DB2 etc.). This is required for trouble shooting and
tuning job issues which are a set of database queries
• Strong familiarity on Unix platform for configuration editing,
navigation, file moves, going through logs etc
• Optional: IBM DataStage/Informatica development experience is a plus
which is helpful for trouble shooting job issues
• Good conceptual and practical knowledge of DW concepts and implementation
of these using datastage
• Experience in working with Unix and DB2 UDB
Thanks & Regards
Technical Resource Specialist
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Email : tpa...@sysmind.com
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/pub/tirth-p/74/67/157/
Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.