*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*Job Title:* Systems Support Analyst
*Location:* Charlotte, NC
*Job Type:* Contract to hire
Production Support, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, Autosys, Job
Scheduling, Application Support, front/middle/back office, Deployment
Length : 6 month
- A Senior application support analyst to join the security
master/pricing/back office information sourcing team supporting the
Securities and Investment Group.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing front/middle office
and operations support for our static security master reference data
systems, our security pricing systems, and our back office information
- This resource will be providing technical systems support within the
platform management technology organization. This resource should have a
background in development and/or investment banking support and come into
the team with a willingness to automate existing support processes.
- The candidate should be willing to learn the business and respond to
both technical and business related issues and enquiries in a professional
and concise manner.
- There are two rotating shifts for this position.
- AM Shift – 9am to 5pm - Primary
- PM Shift – 1pm to 9pm - Secondary
- Perform deployments from Test to Production environment
- Document clearly all issues and the steps taken to resolve the
issue in the knowledge base.
- Document support procedures and operational workarounds
- Support dashboard development
- 3 to 5+ Years systems support analysis experience
- 2 to 3+ Years development experience
- 3 to 5+ Years of Financial Services experience in a trading environment
- Working knowledge of SQL, Java, Unix Shells, PERL
- Working knowledge of Autosys and/or other job scheduling tools
- Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting is a plus
- Technical knowledge of the UNIX environment
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.