*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*resu...@gallopresources.com* <resu...@gallopresources.com>

*Job Title:* Systems Support Analyst
*Location:* Charlotte, NC
*Job Type:* Contract to hire

Skills:

Production Support, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, Autosys, Job
Scheduling, Application Support, front/middle/back office, Deployment

Length : 6 month

*Job Description:*

   - A Senior application support analyst to join the security
   master/pricing/back office information sourcing team supporting the
   Securities and Investment Group.
   - The candidate will be responsible for providing front/middle office
   and operations support for our static security master reference data
   systems, our security pricing systems, and our back office information
   sourcing system.
   - This resource will be providing technical systems support within the
   platform management technology organization.  This resource should have a
   background in development and/or investment banking support and come into
   the team with a willingness to automate existing support processes.
   - The candidate should be willing to learn the business and respond to
   both technical and business related issues and enquiries in a professional
   and concise manner.
      - There are two rotating shifts for this position.
         - AM Shift – 9am to 5pm - Primary
         - PM Shift – 1pm to 9pm - Secondary
      - Perform deployments from Test to Production environment
      - Document clearly all issues and the steps taken to resolve the
      issue in the knowledge base.
      - Document support procedures and operational workarounds
      - Support dashboard development

*Requirements:*

   - 3 to 5+ Years systems support analysis experience
   - 2 to 3+ Years development experience
   - 3 to 5+ Years of Financial Services experience in a trading environment
   - Working knowledge of SQL, Java, Unix Shells, PERL
   - Working knowledge of Autosys and/or other job scheduling tools
   - Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting is a plus
   - Technical knowledge of the UNIX environment

--
Regards,

GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,