*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*Job Title: QA Analyst Duration: Contract to hire. Location: Charlotte, NC*
QA, Quality Assurance, VB, Visual Basic, UNIX, SQL, Database testing,
Quality Center, JIRA, Autosys, Job Scheduling, Fixed Income, Trading,
stress testing, integration testing, regression testing
Length: 6 month
- The person filling this role will be responsible for continuous
testing of fixed income trading systems and prototypes prior to
- Tasks include unit and regression testing of new application releases,
managing the operational aspects of the system, and working with developers
and support team to resolve system issues. The person should understand
simple bond math and risk management concepts.
- The person should be able to participate and lead testing discussions
with our partners to resolve issues and provide solutions to complex test
problems. In this position, we are looking for a person with strong
technical and documentation experience.
- A minimum of 5 years QA experience in regression testing, stress
testing, and integration testing. Proven ability with documenting and
executing test scripts
- Experience working with business analyst, quality assurance and
technical development resources.
- Working experience using Visual Basic, UNIX, and SQL DB High level of
organization, detail oriented and ability to work well in a high-pressure
- Experience with Autosys or other job scheduling tools desirable
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.