*Position : Junior Cognos Developer/Designer*
*Location : Peapack, NJ*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
- Must have Cognos 10.2 at a minimum 2+ years
- 3+ years experienced in designing and developing in Cognos 10.2
- Experienced in Mobile Apps, workspace, workspace adv
- Strong Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership qualities to lead a team - offshore and onshore
*Thanks & Regards, Rohan Sinha*
* | IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 | ro...@idctechnologies.com
*YIM :- rohansinha4u Gtalk :- rohanusstaffing Linkedin:
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.