*Hello, I am Aditya, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement
with our client. Please go through and send me if you have any suitable
profiles along with their contact information so that we can discuss and
proceed further. *

*Please send your responses to:
and add my email ID to your list. *

* Role: LINUX Engineer Duration: Atlanta GA | Duration: 3-6 months
Positions Open: 4 Required: *

A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent work
experience can be substituted

5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced distributed systems support or
engineering position

Experience with server monitoring tools

Experience with server backups and restore procedures

Experience in an enterprise-class IT organization, managing > 300
distributed (UNIX) servers.

Certifications: MCSE/MCITP preferred.

VMWare certifications a plus.

Scope of Work:

Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.

Sitting for extended periods of time.

Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and
other devices and objects.

Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and

Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients,
stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.

Email: *adi...@oslosolutions.com* <adi...@oslosolutions.com>

Oslo Solution LLC.

2484 30th Ave NE,

Issaquah, WA - 98029