*Hello, I am Aditya, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement
with our client. Please go through and send me if you have any suitable
profiles along with their contact information so that we can discuss and
proceed further. *

*Please send your responses to:
and add my email ID to your list. *

* Network Engineer Atlanta GA Duration: 3-6 months Positions Open: 4 *

The Network Engineer is responsible for design and development of network
services and technologies to meet client and business unit requirements.
Primary objective is to identify optimal networking and communications
solutions that deliver long term capabilities, capacity, reliability and
resiliency for the business units and clients to successfully maintain and
grow their business operations

*Job Responsibilities: *

• This role involves understanding of the client and business unit
requirements, and designing and deploying optimal networking and
connectivity solutions that enable clients and business units to achieve
their operational and business goals.

• Required to prepare recommendations and supporting details for formal
proposals for network connectivity and configurations.

• Day-to-day interaction with telecom providers, equipment suppliers and
3rd party network vendors, to engage their technical resources to perform

• Role sometimes requires scheduling and attendance on overnight
maintenance windows.

• Resource can expect to routinely be called upon to analyze and interpret
traffic and utilization of services on network connections.

• Participation in disaster recovery exercises, pre-production
certification testing and troubleshooting events is expected.

• Coordinate internal Fiserv operations to meet and exceed data
communications project expectations (including but not limited to
engineering/development, certifications testing, Network and IT Operations,
capacity planning and production readiness.

• Accountable for resolving all project level, cross-functional,
partnership issues and escalations.

• Manage partner/client expectations for data communications connectivity
and related services to Fiserv products and applications, throughout
project(s) lifecycle. Client expectations include functionality, cost,
delivery schedule, support readiness and relationships (usually working
directly with senior level technical resources, project managers and
business decision makers at client).

*Essential Position Functions *

High organizational skills

Ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines

Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance

Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment

Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional

Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of

Travel 25% to 30% of the year

MS Office skills especially word and excel

College degree or comparable certification in IT, telecommunications,
computer science, or related field is preferred. High School diploma or GED

5+ years’ experience required in design, planning, coordination and
implementation of technology projects among multiple telecom and equipment
vendors and customers.

Thanks and Regards,

Email: *adi...@oslosolutions.com* <adi...@oslosolutions.com>

Oslo Solution LLC.