*Hello, I am Aditya, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement
with our client. Please go through and send me if you have any suitable
profiles along with their contact information so that we can discuss and
proceed further. *
*Please send your responses to:
and add my email ID to your list.*
* Title: Sr. Security Engineer – Firewall Location: Atlanta GA Duration:
3-6 months Open Positions: 4 *
The Sr. Security Engineer – Firewall position requires the ability to
actively contribute to the implementation, operations and support of
enterprise security solutions in a global multi data center environment.
*Primary responsibilities* include supporting the operational security
function within ETG to develop, maintain and advance the security posture
of the company in order to adequately protect Fiserv assets.
Responsibilities include managing and enhancing the effectiveness of
current security tools and applications including firewall infrastructure,
web content filtering technologies, VPN/network gateway infrastructure,
security SSL certificates, application and database firewalls, proxy /
content gateway servers and supporting PCI and other internal or external
audit processes for the enterprise. Supporting the implementation of
corporate security policies, programs, and procedures to protect
information systems’ assets from intentional or inadvertent modification,
disclosure or destruction. The ideal candidate will have experience and
direct knowledge of managing security infrastructure in large complex
global multi-data center environments.
• Knowledge of security best practices and procedures • effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to provide support in resolving IT security or related product
issues as required.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• The ability to interpret technical needs and provide thorough and
complete support • Effective communications, interpersonal, strong
analytical and problem solving skills • Organized, keen attention to
detail, and efficient.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
*Primary Duties *
• Maintain operational guidelines and processes to directly support
Fiserv’s security architecture and design.
• Support existing security solutions and partner with the security
engineering team for the implementation and integration of any new
enhancements made to existing security solutions in support of improving
overall enterprise security.
• Ensure security tools and solutions hardware/software/devices are
operating effectively and updated in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain operating guidelines and procedures in support of
Fiserv’s policies, standards and guidelines.
• Determine appropriate levels of security configuration, controls and
• Use appropriate and effective measures to respond to network security
• Support the maintenance and deployment of new security solutions in
multiple data centers.
• Support incident management processes and security monitoring alerts in
preventing internal / external hackers from compromising Fiserv’s data and
• Understand the latest threat techniques and support appropriate
countermeasures, configurations and awareness.
• Support remote access and multi-factor technologies to internal/external
• Overall central management of web filtering and internet proxy servers.
• Work with members of all BU and ETG staff to support the enterprise
approach to security.
• Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data
residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise networks.
• Perform ticket queue monitoring, resolution and prioritization, maintain
diagrams and documentation as appropriate and support firewall rule set
reviews, auditing and maintenance activities
3-8+ years relevant technical experience preferred. Need excellent written,
oral and interpersonal communication skills. Needs strong ability to
multi-task and work effectively in a distributed and matrix oriented
environment .At least 5 years’ experience working in a progressive
information security operations or engineering group. Exceptional planning,
organization, communication, presentation, multi-tasking, prioritization
and business analysis skills. Ability to work independently in addition to
working closely in a team environment.
• Checkpoint VSX and Provider 1 experience, CCSA preferred • Crossbeam
experience • CISSP certification preferred • Cisco ASA experience / Juniper
Firewall experience • Imperva Database, Web Application firewall and XML
firewall exposure • Arcsight Exposure • Bluecoat Experience • SSL
Certificate experience • Network routing, switching, packet analysis • PCI
DSS compliance knowledge • Proven hands-on experience with firewalls and
knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion
Detection, DMZ, encryption, IPSec, PKI, VPNs, MPLS/VPN, Site to Site VPN
tunnels, SSL/VPN, proxy services, and DNS
*Education and Certifications *
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Management Information
Systems or Risk Management or equivalent industry experience.
• 7+ years of experience in computing or related area with a focus on
technology, security management and policy • Prior experience with network
security & related applications, tools and solutions • 5+ years experience
in a large complex Checkpoint firewall environment • Deep understanding of
network routing and switching architecture, design and troubleshooting
•Experience supporting 24x7x365 high availability solutions in large
data center environments • Technical product training and certifications,
network hardware and application security training and/or certifications:
CCNA, CCSA, CISSP, Security+, Network+
Thanks and Regards,
Email: *adi...@oslosolutions.com* <adi...@oslosolutions.com>
Oslo Solution LLC.
2484 30th Ave NE,
Issaquah, WA - 98029
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.