*Please send suitable profiles.*

*QA Tester*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Phone then Face Interview*

*Work Products to Deliver:High quality testing solutions that allow testers
to reduce cycle time and increase coverage.Required Skill Sets for
Position:-Working knowledge of SQL and familiarity with
UNIX-Self-motivation -Ability to work efficiently in a fast-changing
environment-Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to meet
project deadlines-Experience translating functional requirements into
technical specifications -Automated test script creation -Automated test
script execution Desired Skill Sets:-Understanding of futures trading

Innovative Information Technologies Inc.

200 Metroplex Drive

Suite:408, Edison, NJ 08817

Ph: 732-985-9100 – Ext 206 | Fax: 732-985-9101

Email: vard...@innovativeinfotech.com <abhis...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Website: www.innovativeinfotech.com

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any