*Hello, I am Aditya, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement
with our client. Please go through and send me if you have any suitable
profiles along with their contact information so that we can discuss and
proceed further. *

*Please send your responses to:
and add my email ID to your list.*

*Role: Windows System Engineer*

*Atlanta GA Duration: 3-6 months Open Positions: 4 *

Design and build high availability three tier Windows architecture
solutions to support web facing .net applications with disaster recovery

Skills and Experience:

Experienced engineers that can attend project meeting to understand and
define the actual architecture requirements including application,
operational and resiliency attributes, design solutions using the existing
architecture templates and infrastructure to meet those requirements, and
then build the required infrastructure following defined operating

Strong communication and teamwork skills along with strong engineering
experience with Active Directory and Group Policies.

Experienced with designing and building Windows environments for web facing
.net applications running on IIS including strong engineering experience
with DNS , knowledge about intermediate devices (e.g. load balancers,
firewalls) and knowledge on message routing for three tier applications
across network zones.

*Strong Knowledge in any two technologies:*

PowerShell scripting

SQL Server

Microsoft Cluster Server

System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)

System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)

Thanks and Regards,

Email: *adi...@oslosolutions.com* <adi...@oslosolutions.com>

Oslo Solution LLC.