Hope you are doing great.
If you have any consultant with a matched profile with this requirement
then please send me resumes to my email id , or you can add me on the
Please add my Yahoo ID: chetan_ramy
Please add my GTalk ID: chetan.ramy
*Position : Websphere Portal Technical Lead *
*Location: Melville, NY*
*Duration: 6+ month *
*Interview Mode: Face to Face after Telephonic*
· Lead and provide day to day direction for software development
team This team is working within multiple development technologies
including IBM Portal,, Java, WCM
· Oversee and validate the deployment process of application code
onto Development, QA, and Production environments.
· Review and resolve system defects
· Work with project managers and analysts to Analyze system and
application requirements as they relate to new features, or enhancements to
existing features for web-based applications, and create a design and
implementation strategy to meet the requirements.
· Conduct or attend meetings with business/IT groups regarding
requirements for new or enhanced web applications, accurately record
discussions, decisions and action items. Communicate these requirements to
appropriate IT personnel for discussion of high-level solutions.
· Review development policies and oversee code review tasks to
ensure developers are following specified standards
· Enforce strong data analysis and design / conduct Test Driven
Development/Unit Testing within formal software delivery and quality
· Technical Skills to include experience with: Enterprise Web
Development, Design Patterns, IBM Portal, WCM, PL/SQL, jUnit, Ant, AJAX,
· Experience using Test Driven Development, Unit
· Experience with formal software delivery and quality methodologies
· Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of multiple
(Technical Resource Specialist)
Empowering Technologies Services
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
Work: 408-457-9381 Ext 4053
In my Absence please contact to Rajat Nanda at
rajat.na...@idctechnologies.com or call him on 408-868-5132
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.