*Duration: 4 months+*
*The selected candidate will perform the following duties: *
Provide production support for our Web Services on a daily basis and
complete small projects that require a mix of mainframe and Java skills
*Required Skills and Experience:*
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer
Applications, Electrical Engineering, or Electronics Engineering, or a
*- 2 years of J2EE and server side Java development experience*
*- 2 year of Mainframe/COBOL experience*
*- Experience with multi-tier distributed systems and Web Services*
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Java, JSP, JSF, HTML,
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and problem
solving and analysis
- Database experience
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and team orientation skills
*Preferred Skills and Experience:*
- Weblogic and JBoss experience
- UNIX/AIX experience
- Financial industry experience
- Experience successfully delivering software systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including secure
coding standard, code reviews, source code management, build process,
testing, and operations
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.