Dear Partners / Friends,

Here is an interesting requirement, if you have suitable consultant resumes
available, please send them across to me

For any further information or needed details feel free to call me at

*Client's requirement is a bit urgent one so please respond before this
closes out.*

*Title: Testing Manager/QA Manager*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Location: Columbia, SC*

• Industry knowledge of Software Testing theories and best practices
• Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience
• Supervision of Business Analyst/SME Testers
• Demonstrates ability to understand software requirements
• Demonstrates leadership skills on a regular basis
• Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with
subordinates, colleagues,
clients and customers at all levels, both formally and informally
• Demonstrates ability to develop test scripts/scenarios from business
process models, use cases, requirements and business rules
• Ability to make decisions at the appropriate time, taking into account
the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of
necessary information.
• Ability to acquire an understanding of the underlying issues in complex
problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better
understood concepts, models or previous experiences.

• Familiar with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA)
• Familiar with Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit (MECT)
• Commercial insurance and/or health care data experience
• Programming knowledge is a plus
• Public sector experience is a plus
• Project Management skills are a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Sekhar Reddy

*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*

Phone : 513-442-4873,

Email : * <>*

*YM: <>*

*G- talk: <>*

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CE1EC1.5E63C000]

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**