*NEED:Configuration Manager(MI,12+months).. *
* Location* :
*Auburn Hill, MI Duration:*   *12+Months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then Skype*

*Must Have:*

Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from accredited
University.
Automotive Embedded Software development experience of at least 5 years.
Software Configuration Management System tools (eg. Clearcase, PVCS,
Synergy )  experience of at least 5 years.
Software Change Management System or Defect Tracking System tools (e.g.
Clearquest etc.) experience of at least 5 years.
Trouble shooting and Customer Support experience of at least 2 years.
Clear understanding of Embedded software development process and
terminology.
Clear understanding of CMM / CMMi / Automotive SPICE process model and
terminology.
Capability to clearly communicate complex concept in written and verbal
form.

*Preferable:*

Experience with MKS Source and MKS Integrity
Experience with powertrain software development

Regards,

*Bittu Chauhan*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com
*Gtalk : bittu.sr.recruiter or bittu.ramy  , Yahoo ID : bittu_ramy*

If I am not available, you can reach Rajat Nanda at 408-868-5132 or at
rajat.na...@idctechnologies.com .

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”