*QA Tester with Cable or video exp*
*Long Island, NY*
*Rate :Open *
- Writing test cases from scratch
- Executing test cases
- Requirements gathering & needs analysis
- Creating business requirements documents, process flows and functional
- Developing User Acceptance Test criteria
- Assisting in creating user documentation and/or training programs
- 5+ years Quality Assurance Testing experience
- Must have very strong analytical skills
- Experience creating or working with user surveys/beta testing
- *Telecommunications, Cable Industry, or Mobile Device experience is
- *Cable/Video Product experience required (IPTV, IP Video, VOD, etc.)*
- Excellent English writing skills
- Should have solid experience building test cases from scratch
- Strong documentation skills; well-organized; methodical approach
- Proficiency with MS Word, Visio, Excel
- Excellent communications skills & interpersonal skills
*VST Consulting inc* *Certified Minority Business
*l* <http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/index.html>* Company 2008/2009.*
*Ranked #24in NJ Finest for 2008*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.