*This is Sudheer from SAGE IT INC.*

*Hope you are doing great. Please send me your updated resume if you’re
interested for this position.*

*Role                  : **Senior Java Developer*

*Work Location   : San Jose, CA*

*Duration            : 12+Months*

*Candidates in California are required who can come for F2F interview.*

*Job description:*

We are looking for Java Developer strong expertise on JMS, Java Frame works
and Web services.

   - Participate in design, development, and implementation of technical
   - Responsible for delivering robust, resilient solutions
   - Able to work independently or as the technical lead of a small team of

   - 8-10 years of overall IT Development experience
   - Java development
   - JVM tuning and Java best practices
   - SQL experience (preferably Oracle)
   - Java web services and web service frameworks like CXF
   - RestFul and JAXrs
   - Spring
   - Hibernate
   - Maven
   - Grails or experience with other web application frameworks
   - HTML/Java Script experience
   - Understanding of concurrency and transactions
   - Good knowledge of no SQL and Mongo DB, along with experience in JBoss
   - Messaging experience – aSync and JMS
   - Experience in Alerts and Notification applications
   - Experience working in scrum development is a plus
   - Experience in UNIX shell programming is a plus

Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudheer *

Sage IT Inc | www.sageitinc.com |

3011 Internet Blvd. Suite 110 Frisco, TX 75034

Phone: 972-996-0650 Ex 327

E-Mail: *sudheer.d...@sageitinc.net <sudheer.d...@sageitinc.net>*

G talk: *sudheer.itrecruiter...@gmail.com

Ymail: *sudheer_sag...@yahoo.com <sudheer_sag...@yahoo.com>*