*Note: Need Local candidates, Citizen/GC only*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at *
*s...@aquratesolutions.com* <s...@aquratesolutions.com>
*/samar.recruite...@gmail.com....*

*Position: J2EE Developer*

*Location: Livonia, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

•7 years working experience with enterprise software applications
•5 years of Java Enterprise experience
•Designing, analysing, coding, testing, implementing and documenting
complex systems and programs
•Evaluating complex systems and/or complex business processes and
understanding the interdependencies between components
•Evaluating state-of-the-art hardware and software products
•Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and related
technologies.
•Strong understanding of Java EE APIs such as EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP,
JSF, JNDI, JTA, JAAS, JMS, and JCA.
•Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle Database.
•Strong understanding of XML and related technologies.
•Experience in all phases of the systems development life cycle.
•Experience creating application security solutions and with multiple
application security models.
•A significant amount of architectural design and how to architect
high-availability environments.
•Strong understanding of software configuration and release management
techniques, while accommodating concurrent development, including robust
code branching strategies and version control. Hands-on experience using
and configuring Subversion preferred
•Exposure to Windows, Linux / Unix, and OS/400 environments deploying Java
based systems.
•Understanding of Web 2.0 and AJAX technologies.
*===========================================================*
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

 *Thanks & Regards*

*SAM*

*500 Office Center Drive   *

*Suite 400*

*Fort Washington, PA 19034*

*Email : s...@aquratesolutions.com <s...@aquratesolutions.com>*

*Direct Number : +1-215-839-0609*

*Fax Number : 215-359-9674*

*G.Talk : samar.recruite...@gmail.com <samar.recruite...@gmail.com>*

*Visit us at : **www.aquratesolutions.com* <http://www.aquratesolutions.com>

*LIKE US ON FACEBOO**K:
**https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC*<https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC>

 *Disclaimer: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.*

*NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to this email with 'remove' in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.*