*Please send resume to: r...@bravensinc.com <r...@bravensinc.com>*

This is *Rejo* from *Bravens* Inc, we are an IT consulting organization and
we have a requirement. Kindly review the details and if you find it
interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following
details ASAP.

*Role : Oracle application development framework (ADF) Consultant*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Location : Irving - TX*

*Job ID: *VZTJP00030862

*Job Description:*

• 6+ yrs of software development experience.
• 2+ yrs of development experience in Oracle application development
framework (ADF)
• Must be a team player and have good communications skills
• Experience with Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL
• Strong experience in Microsoft Office productivity tools
• Understanding of authentication and authorization security concepts
• Understanding of all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrated expertise in change management and version control practices
• Knowledge and experience in Oracle SOA Suite will be a plus
• Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change
management processes

• Working knowledge and understanding of Oracle Webcenter Suite
• The candidate should have implemented at least 2 enterprise web
applications developed on ADF/Webcenter suite
• Working knowledge of networks
• Working knowledge of Linux OS
• Working knowledge of ETL processes
• Working knowledge of data modeling concepts both relational and
• Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
• Working knowledge Hyperion EPM infrastructure
• Working knowledge of automated job scheduling

*Education requirement*:
Bachelor's degree

*If you find it interesting do send the following details:*

*Full Name of the Candidate*

  *Contact number*

*Email ID*

*Last 5 digits of SSN*

*Current Location*

*Openness to relocate OR Travel*

*Total years of experience*

  *DOB (MM/DD)*

*Reason for Change*

*Availability/Notice Period*

*Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute*

  *Certifications if any*

*Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity*

  *Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rejo Varghese**| **Bravens Inc. | [An E-Verified Company] |*

*Direct: 703-434-3931** •*

*703-637-7299 (Ext 139)* *•** Fax: 281 404 9091 **•*

*E-Mail: r...@bravensinc.com <r...@bravensinc.com>*

*Yahoo IM / Gtalk: rejobravensinc*

*1038 Trexlertown Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 *•

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CE928C.AA633C30]

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. *It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting* *professionals*. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience
this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
alias email addresses.