Hi All
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title: Oracle HCM consultant (Techno- Functional)Location: Waukegan,
ILDuration: 3+ monthsStart : ASAP Responsibilities:   *
Responsible for all conversions, design and data analysis support related
to Oracle HCM, CORE HR and associate modules.
Review functional/technical designs driving towards simple, sustainable,
and reusable solutions.
Perform Production Support activities for organization's internal
customers.
Implementing and rolling out the developed solutions in Oracle based
environment.
Provides integrated systems planning and recommend new functionalities,
technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the
organization.
Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions to enhance
operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
Provides in-depth technical and functional solution to Business Unit and IT
management and ensure development of efficient application systems
utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.

*Qualifications: *
2-5 years of experience with Oracle HCM
Looking for 30--40% Technical and 60-70% functional
Experience with some or all of the following: Core HR, SSHR, OAB, OTL, Comp
workbench, Absense Management, Approvals Management
Strong experience with PL/SQL, fast Formulas, interface/API development,
Systems configuration
Excellent experience with issue determination and resolution
Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator and listener.
Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this
project.

Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com