Hope you are doing good!!

Pls revert back to me if the below job description matches ur profile..

*Position: Software Tester*

*Location: Augusta, ME*

*Interview Type: Telephonic*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Essential skills: *

   - Develop test plans to support major system changes, based on best
   practice and industry experience
   - Define business scenarios, test cases and detailed testing scripts
   that maximize the coverage of applicable testing cases
   - Define and create test data
   - Execute test scripts in alignment with MaineCare-defined schedules for
   changes, enhancements, and corrections
   - Track test iterations and results throughout release lifecycle
   - Perform different phases of testing including end-to-end testing and
   User acceptance testing
   - Facilitate meetings with business users and development team to
   support UAT process
   - Participate in defect logging and triaging process
   - Work closely with cross functional teams to identify, prioritize and
   report on critical issues as a part of overall project life cycle
   - Document test results using defined test documentation standards ad

*Requires knowledge and experience in:*

   - Subject Matter expertise in MaineCare / MIHMS applications including
   QNXT and MITA framework
   - Comprehensive testing techniques
   - Quality Assurance methods
   - Expertise in creating Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Data Flow
   Diagrams (DFD), Sequence diagrams, State diagrams based on UML Methodology
   and business process flow diagrams using MS Visio and other tools.
   - Business Requirement gathering and analysis,
   - EDI transactions, ANSI X12 transactions
   - ICD9 and ICD 10 codes

Thanks & Regards

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CE9458.C0A08020]*Applied Thought Auditors and
Consultants, Inc*

Phone: *407-574-2696* | Fax: *407-641-8184*

*v...@theappliedthought.com* <v...@theappliedthought.com>* | *
*www.theappliedthought.com* <http://www.theappliedthought.com/>

[image: yahoo_messenger.png]*vicky_298*

NOTE: We, at Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc, are firmly
opposed to e-mail spamming. We apologize to those who do not wish to
receive this e-mail. Please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing,
all email addresses that you would want us to remove and any inconvenience
caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your patience & cooperation.

*[image: cid:image003.gif@01CE9458.C0A08020]* "Please consider your
environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"