*Position : Core Java developer*
*Location : Jersey City NJ*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
*Interview : Phone/Face to Face*
This role requires someone experienced with multi-threading on the server
side. Skills are: J2EE, Spring, Caching. Oracle Coherence is a plus.
We can only consider candidates who have financial services background.
- Strong Core Java (multithreading & server side Java/J2EE)
- Financial services background
- Oracle Coherence
- BASH Scripting
- Eclipse (specifically Springsource Tool Suite)
- IBM MQ (JMS an advantage)
- Oracle 10g+ incl SQL & PL/SQL
- Development Methodologies: Agile with Scrum, Pair Programming,
Test Driven Development
- Ability to work with a project team in multiple locations around the
- Self motivated individual who is enthusiastic and has proven fast
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on own initiative and on
multiple tasks simultaneously within an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and
*Thanks & Regards, Rohan Sinha*
* | IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 | ro...@idctechnologies.com
*YIM :- rohansinha4u Gtalk :- rohanusstaffing Linkedin:
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.