*Software Development* *at **Malvern PA **for **12+ months** contract*
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining technology solutions
to support Manufacturing Operations, Regulatory and Quality Systems.
- Primary focus of the role will be supporting the Master Control
electronic data management system
- Required 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and software
development with in depth understanding of the system development life
- Required 5+ years design and coding with software development
- Experience with electronic document management systems in FDA
regulated medical device or pharmaceutical company, experience, Master
- Hands on development experience with SQL Server 2008, stored
- Knowledge of processes in one or more areas of manufacturing,
- Working knowledge of ERP applications highly desirable
- Strong skills in the areas of team facilitation, process
mapping, solutions requirements gathering and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and ability to write reports and
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university ;
preferably with an area of concentration in Computer Science or Engineering
with a minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training
Send suitable resumes to reachsushe...@gmail.com; details can reach at
Feel free to call if any
gtalk : reachsusheel2
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.