Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Length: Long Term
• 7 + Years of experience in software development and support role.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree desired.
• Extensive knowledge of development/web technologies including Java J2EE
• Experience with BEA WebLogic Application Server, JBoss and Oracle DB.
• Experience with Unix, configuration management and build tools (make,
• Strong technical background. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Responsible for providing Application Support and Development for different
internal web applications and public web sites managed by SSgA Interactive.
This includes production issues, handling business as usual tasks,
enhancements, development, infrastructure checkout and any weekend support
Candidate needs to have good problem solving skills and effectively
troubleshoot the technical issues for resolution.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.