*Role:* Lead PL/SQL Developer
*Location:* Jacksonville, FL
*Length:* 6 Months +
*Mode of hire:* Contract
*Start date:* ASAP
*Interview type:* Phone/Skype
*No. of positions:* Multiple
Lead PL/SQL Developer will work with Functional Analyst and Java Lead to
obtain specs to be used for building/enhancing Item and Pricing systems
supporting Merchandising and Business Solutions Division (BSD).
Will lead a team designing, enhancing and implementing Oracle PL/SQL
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and the
- Manages complete life cycle for most complex or high-risk components
- Analyzes functional design/overall application technical design and
develops detailed module technical application for complex components
- Identifies opportunities for improving software by partnering with
customers; evaluates new and existing software products
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and their
implications by guiding the development team in overall application
technical design activities
- Codes complex application components based on functional requirements
- Approximately 8-10 years experience in field
- Must have excellent verbal, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging
***Assignment is a M-F workweek***
Unix Shell Scripting
203 Elden Street
Herdon VA 20170
*The best way to reach me*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.