Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *pmish...@tekshapers.com

Position*:   Peoplesoft Developer*
Location:–  San Diego, CA
Duration;-  24+ Months
Rate;-       $DOE/hr C2C

*Must-haves *

-experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x within the last year
-Experience with a PeopleSoft Upgrade (at least one must be on HCM 9.x )
-minimum of 5 years technical experience on the HR side (HRMS/HCM)
-Experience with Workflow AWE

-Experience with SQR

*Plusses *

-PeopleSoft Production support is desirable
-e-Benefits and e-Performance module experiences is strongly desirable
-minimum of 5 years development life-cycle experience with People-Tools
8.4x or higher including: People-Code, SQR, Crystal and Application Engine
- Must have HRMS/HCM Functional experience including HR, Payroll and
Benefits (desirable)
-Experience with Pivot Grid
-Experience with Group Build

*Day-to-Day *

Our client is currently looking to hire developers to participate in the
upgrade of the CoSD PeopleSoft application from 9.0 to 9.2 version. In
addition to the PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade, there will be additional PeopleSoft
modules such as Human Capital Management, eBenefits and ePerformance that
will be included as part of the upgrade project. Participate in the design,
development and implementation of the PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade. Candidate
will during the course of the engagement perform full life cycle software
design, development, architecture, testing, implementation and support of
enterprise class business applications and reports. They must also be able
a successful candidate will consistently design and develop maintainable
business applications and reports.

*Best Regards,*

*Prashant Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc. | 29226 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 180 Farmington Hills, MI
48334, USA*

*Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174*

*E: pmish...@tekshapers.com <pmish...@tekshapers.com> | W: *
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>

*G-talk: pmish...@tekshapers.com <pmish...@tekshapers.com>*

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.