Hi Folks,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (mun...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 202. Thank you
and here is the position.you have anyone available,

*Job Title: .NET /Mobile Application DeveloperLocation: Dallas, TXDuration:
11 Months Contract*

*Project Description: *
MSA (Mobile Solution Architecture) is a windows mobile application
developed using .Net 3.5 CE frameworks. This application is being developed
to be run on Windows operated handheld devices Motorola MC 9500 and
Intermec CN70.
This application will be used by our client to scan and deliver products,
log daily activity on the device. This project is a migration from C++ to

Involved in coordinating with different departments to discuss requirements
of the product.
Work in Agile & Scrum development environment.
Attend daily standup meetings. Involved in sprint planning, sprint
retrospective discussions.
Participate in transforming business/functional requirements to technical
Involved in developing the application by working in all the layers
(presentation layer, business logic layer and data layer).
Identify new requirements and proposing technical expertise to meet the
business requirements of the product.
Guide the team in solving technical issues in developing the product.
Mentor junior developers in sophisticated technology concepts required for
the project

*Technical Responsibilities: *
Development of the project in C# using object oriented concepts (OOPS)
Write unit test cases to test the written code and ensure very good code
Coordinate with business development team and product assurance team to
effectively build the desired product.
Discuss with leadership team to propose architecture changes in designing a
stable application.
Effectively work with Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team’s
sprint cycle.
Use customized Windows Mobile MVC framework to effectively take advantage
of models, views, controllers and workflows in developing the product
Use Microsoft’s Logging Application Block to log errors in the application
Use Microsoft’s MOQ framework of unit testing for Test Driven Development
Work in VS 2008 environment to build the application
Ensure delivery of proper and timely project builds
Use QC mercury in reporting bug fixes and updating defect status.
Develop custom controls using Windows Mobile framework and third party
controls (Resco Controls)
Test the application using Visual Studio Unit Testing framework

*Technical Environment: *
Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio Unit Testing Tools, Mobile MVC, .NET CE
3.5, C#, Microsoft Logging Application Block, SQL CE, TFS, Quality Center
Mercury 9.1/11.0, Windows Mobile 6.1, Resco Controls

Very Truly,
Mirza Muneeb |  Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Email: mun...@shstinc.com
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 202;