* Good afternoon.*

*I hope you are doing great!!*

*We are seeking for Java developers for San Diego, CA area. It's a long
term contract and It's through one of my Implementation partner. Could you
please go through the below job description and please send me your
consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

6+ month contract for a Java F/E Developer with the following skills

   - Extensive JavaScript, CSS, HTML, MVC (model view controller design
   pattern) and JQuery UI development experience
   - UI Development has to be predominant area of focus for last 3-5 years
   - Must have experience with development of the presentation layer for
   commercial enterprise applications used by 1000s of users, not internet

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*