Hi *Folks*,
               Hope you are doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on (412) 450 1316 Ext 203.

*Note : Need A Consultant ASAP.........!!!!!*

*Jobtitle : VMware ConsultantLocation : San Antonio, TXDuration : 12+
Months ContractRate : $45/Hr On C2C/1099*

Object oriented programming with specialization in Python, Java and Ruby
(with preference in that order).  Skilled in VMWare, vSphere, vCloud
Director in particular working on API’s.

*Project Summary:*
Build applications which consume and convert the data generated in VMWare
vCenter for downstream applications and automation systems.

*Experience:    *Must have more than 3 years of experience including
experience with large-scale vSphere implementations.

*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 203